Sunday, March 20, 2011

While in Central Park

During our trip to NY the other week, Nora and I did all sorts of touristy things like riding the Staten Island Ferry, taking our photos in front of the real and numerous replica Statues of Liberty, walking through China Town, eating hot dogs in Times Square and visiting lots of museums. We also went to Central Park and took in the zoo. While watching the ice skaters in the park, we were asked to participate in this little commercial thingy for Yorkshire Tea. Here's the clip:


I'll eventually get around to posting some pics of the trip, but I thought I'd share this since some of you are wondering what we look like these days.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one did a true Yorkshire accent though... hmmm... I'm writing the chair of the company!
-tp