Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Under The Weather

All of my obsessing about buying a vintage Fisher Price farm that might be contaminated with germs has jinxed me into getting sick myself. Unbelievably, I am recovering from my SECOND bout with stomach flu this year. Prior to 2007, I cannot remember the last time I threw up due to legitimate illness and not over indulgence in drink. (Amazingly, I never once threw up while pregnant with Nora.) Oh, yeah, and I had the shingles this year. Jason says it's as if a small, wee person is sucking the antibodies out of me, and while I don't really plan to wean anytime soon, he might have a point.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Magpie~ I'm so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I know it is also difficult to support a small parasite, I mean, *child*, when you are feeling sick. Do get some rest and I hope you feel better soon!!!