Thursday, December 18, 2008

Belated photos

I'm finally dealing with some of the photos that have been accumulating on the camera. Since I'm sure you all read this for the Nora pictures, I've finally got some to share:

Nora at Pierre Marquette State Park playing with the Giant Chess set.

This is the princess costume I got on Halloween clearance, that fits Nora scarily well and she becomes even more imperious while wearing it. She loves it so much that Jason and I have come to terms with it.

Here she is with Todd celebrating the Obama victory election night, despite their monarchist leanings (Todd far too much of an Anglophile to not love the Queen and Nora thinks she is the Queen).
Lastly, here is Nora wearing pigtails (for the moment) in front of the tree.

1 comments:

galaxiecarol said...

CUTE. The photos are great and the one with pigtails is adorable. Keep em coming!

And Merry Christmas to you all and the parentals. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday.