Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Zoo Two

Here's some more pictures from this weekend. Sadly, I have none(!) from Todd and Natascha's fabulous slide show party. But here are some more from the zoo and throughout the weekend.

Here's Nora and Zelda finally making use of that crib! They got on so well and Zelda was a peach for playing so nicely with and keeping an eye on Nora.


We got out and about by use of my parents van, which made me accept that if we ever have another child, a minivan would be an necessity.


Bob, Sarah and Zelda at the zoo - I am totally sad that I didn't dig up my cowgirl hat to join in the fun. I don't know if you can tell from this photo, but Z's hat also includes a tiara!



Here's Zelda and a friendly penguin. It was a busy day at the zoo and I'm amazed we were able to get this close to the tank and I was able to snap the photo without someone walking through.



And then we fizzled out on picture taking and we didn't get much else of the weekend. But in addition to the afore mentioned slide show party (check out Todd blog for the lowdown) there were also waffles, sausage, beer, Thai food, a run through the water jets at Tower Grove park, some tag playing, lots, and lots, and lots of commentary on Karl, (finally, Nora found another member for her Karl fan club in Zelda) not enough chocolate (Merbs closed too early), Ted Drews (that's a DOUBLE chocolate, mocha, heath bar, please), Buffy, and quite a bit of lazing around and napping. Oh and there was some talking too (that's a given).

It was a really nice visit and I was shocked to realize that it had been TWO years since we last got together. We won't wait so long again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Zoo Too... er... two... er... must stop punning.

It was quite strange to realize that we hadn't seen Bob and Sarah since BN (Before Nora). Still, always great fun to meet up with them, and they haven't changed a bit in nearly 20 years. Wish I could say the same.

We've had good luck at the Zoo lately, as well. Active primates doing their primatological thing... polar bears a playing... baby elephants a babying... Must be the coming of spring/summer.

-tp