Monday, November 5, 2007

Breakfast, Morning Everybody, Sun's Up And We'e Having Toast and Jelly...

Or something else. Here's my felt breakfast and there have been some comments regarding some of the elements not resembling what I think they resemble. So, can you name what's on the plate? Or have I gotten in over my head with my breakfast creation?


I also went a head and made a little snack as well. My favorite - cookies! These are oatmeal raisin because that's what Nora eats, but maybe you would prefer chocolate chip or some other yummy variety. Whatever you like, it's your imagination!

7 comments:

Murfmensch said...

A very heartfelt post...

Murfmensch said...

How anyone makes a tea kettle out of felt is beyond me.

galaxiecarol said...

Ok.. I guess waffle, bacon, eggs, pancakes with syrup and butter pats (I cheated a little on the butter pats by reading down to the Italian dish). Did I get them all??

Anonymous said...

Carol obviously knows her breakfasts! Unlike certain other people who keep calling them dumplings....

TP said...

But dumplings were a great favorite of my childhood... perhaps there will be dumplings next...?

Murfmensch said...

You haven't seen the ravioli yet. Those are dumplings! The problem is that Nora has hidden the ravioli...

pawatkins said...

Maggie, I love all of your felt food. I enjoy doing stuff like that but never seem to have the time. Patty (Carol's mom)