Thursday, February 22, 2007

By popular demand....

PRETTY PINK PONY!!!!!
S/He (there is both a male and female voice) sings:

"I'm a pretty pony
Clippity-clop, Clippity-clop
Such a pretty pony
Clippity-clop, Clippity-clop
I like to have my coat brushed
Beneath the old oak tree
Let's run and jump and have lots of fun
Oh won't you play with me"


Over and Over again, until it bleeds over into your sleep. It is worse than Raffi. PPP also says "I like it when you brush my hair" and "Let's go for a ride" as well as snorts and neighs.

And yes, Nora is wearing her cowgirl bib and no, I don't know who put that bow on her head. Who would do such a thing?

3 comments:

TP said...

Clippity-Clop! Clippity-Clop!

I, actually, like the pink pony... but then again they still tell the story of when Cousin Nada-Sue offered me anything in the toy aisle (at age 3) and I pick the gigantic (very girly) doll.

My family didn't recover from that til I went down the (wedding) aisle.

Tree said...

Clippity-Clop indeed! I'm not sure about adding anything more to our collection of "toys that make noise". I already feel I'm going insane with Alphabet Pal, the Walker, and the Pooh airplane, all of which have volume settings of "extraordinarily and annoyingly loud" or "blast your eardrums and go insane loud".

But...can you turn the Pretty Pony OFF???

magpie said...

Actually, Nora doesn't really press the ears that often to make it sing. More likely, My dad is the culprit or Jason or I will do it to annoy each other. But we always regret it since it's such an earworm.

As for other toys, I hear that a piece of tape employed over the speaker area is quite effective at dampening the noise.