Monday, April 16, 2007

Moving Furniture

There's something about spring that always makes me want to take on a big project like painting or redecorating, when really what I need to do is spring cleaning. These past two weekends, I've tormented Jason into moving around furniture in the front room and kitchen. Somehow, we managed to do it with Nora in tow and without dropping furniture on any of us or breaking anything. And, it has forced us to vacuum behind things and dust, so some cleaning has actually been done. I'll post pictures later, but now Nora has a much more difficult time reaching the TV/DVD/VCR and the kitchen has a little bit more room. I should have done a video panning the rooms before so those of you far away could compare better the before and after, but it's too late now - we're not moving anything back!

Now if only I could convince Jason that we need to paint all the furniture in the bedroom...

1 comments:

TP said...

Perhaps if you offered to paint the furniture fire engine red? Or perhaps a Tottenham logo on the wall? Just an idea...