Friday, April 13, 2007

One of those weeks...

So I've been trying all day to upload some video, and for some reason google video isn't playing nice right now, so I have no video to share with you, but I promise you it would have been really cool. I really shouldn't be surprised, nothing this week is going as smoothly as it should, but that's the way it sometimes is.

It's sort of been odd downtown today. The NRA, with its billboards for Acres of Guns, is visiting our fair city. It's the largest convention since the Red Hat Ladies and possibly just as visible. Everywhere there have been NRA hats, badges and vests. It also seems that security is much higher - which is sort of odd, since that is one of their selling points. I don't know if I feel more or less secure on my way back to the parking lot which is right next to the convention center.

So if anyone needs an automatic weapon, come on down...

0 comments: