Friday, March 30, 2007

Contagious

Well, Tree and Todd, this is really all your fault! You got me doing this and now Carol has the bug! Check out her Dreamday Cafe - some of you may remember her old radio show of the same name. I am loving her photos and its nice to see where she is now, since I haven't visited her since she and Fred moved. And then Fred, not to be outdone by Carol's fabulous photos and commentary, has started his own as well. I now know all about his guitars and I imagine I will be learning more about the various bands he plays with too. It seems that Fred has beat me to the punch, by having Jason guest on his blog - you all will enjoy his commentary on what songs Jason thinks Fred should be writing and playing. Welcome to the blogosphere you guys and thanks for sharing and keeping us up to date with your lives!

1 comments:

galaxiecarol said...

Thanks for the comments, Maggie. I am quite enjoying getting to tell the stories behind my photos without having to deal with the viewers sighing and becoming visibly bored. Hah. I am also enjoying Fred's blog. He really had a wonderfully descriptive way of talking about gear. I probably don't appreciate it for what it is -- but I am betting other musicians will understand all the technically musician jargon. Thank you for the inspiration.