Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Clothes

I just wanted to give a shout out to my new favorite clothing designer, Beqi. You may have seen her stuff at the Tower Grove Farmers Market or the Rock And Roll Craft Show. I've been checking out her clothes at events for over a year and while I've bought jewelry, the clothing samples she brought were always too small for me, though I'd admired them none the less. I finally worked up the nerve to order a top from her from her website and I am absolutely in love with it. I just ordered two more today, and I'm thinking that might not be end of it. So friends, you may want to check out her stuff too, she has measurements on the site of most of her clothes, and she sizes generously (compared to most handmade clothing) so keep that in mind. Also, she makes everything from scratch once you make your order, so there's a couple of weeks turn around time (unless you order from her sample stock, which is mostly mediums). Check her out, and don't forget to support the St. Louis Craft Mafia.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a write-up! I happened across it on Google, and I'm touched. Email me from my website and give me a snail mail addy, and I'll send you some free stuff. :)