Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Home In Search Of Family

This weekend Mom and I cleaned out our old dollhouse for Nora. It was hers and Carol's first, and then it got a paint job and new furniture when I was about 4 or 5. We decided it was time for an update for Nora (imagine if your kitchen hadn't been repainted in over 55 years and no new appliances for 33 years). While I'm not sure what upgrades will be coming to the interior, we did remove several of the more worn and dated furnishings and now we are in the process of reviewing potential candidates for residency. Check out the below link and tell me if the house should go to the Mouse, Fox or Bunny Rabbit family. I really can't decide. (be sure to scroll down for options). Lili and JoJo (our two hampsters in love) and various fisher price people will be frequent visitors. Since I'm all about polls lately, I'll probably make this one too. I will eventually get back to posting pics!

BTW, Peach Cobbler is the winner.

0 comments: