Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nora and the Crow

Nora has been giving the crow at the zoo money. Here she's with her cousins Kylie and Logan (Mete was there too, but he wasn't leaving the stroller for a crow) and all three of them gave the crow a dollar (thanks Uncle Ted for the cash). Although this was her second encounter with the crow, Nora seemed unsure at the last moment whether she really wanted to let go, but eventually she let him have it. Oh yeah, I'm in the video too. The crow stuffs the dollars into a box and it all goes to the zoo's conservation work. I'm sure that Nora will be meeting the crow again, I just hope she doesn't think she needs to give all crows money. I'm still amazed that she's willing to go face to face with a crow (and his sharp beak) but smaller younger children (much less bigger older children) make her retreat in haste.

1 comments:

TP said...

And all this time I thought that Crows preferred shiny things... or eyeballs...